Are you happy doing the same thing every day for the same client and wondering if it even makes a difference?
Or do you want to roll up your sleeves and work daily with senior leadership, learning and growing as you do REAL advertising work?
When you work at J+H, you work in advertising. You aren’t an intern, a bean counter or a glorified tracking clerk. You are doing real work that impacts the client’s bottom line and the agency’s.
Are you ready to make an impact in advertising, or do you just want to have a big agency name you can drop at your next dinner date?
At Jekyll + Hyde Labs, we are a team of innovative and creative thinkers that thrive on breaking the rules to create the greatest outcomes for our clients, national consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies. We know that everything starts with a sale, until a consumer buys something nothing else matters. So, we do whatever it takes to make that happen. Simply put, we don’t do what other agencies do, we do what they won’t. Because we are driven by our mission:
We Help Brands Sell More Products,
to More People,
for More Money.
J+H is looking for a passionate Account Executive (AE) who shares our entrepreneurial spirit, thrives on learning and desires to be part of a team that loves to win. Our AE is always looking for new ways to win for the agency and for our clients. They value the relationships they create with their teammates and clients and endlessly strive to bring more value.
The AE is responsible for daily contact between the agency and multiple existing client accounts. The AE is the advocate and champion of the client and represents their interests, brand and products within the agency. The AE collaborates with agency team members to drive projects through on behalf of the client. This includes regular meetings with the creative, production and media teams regarding execution, strategy, plans, and scheduling. The AE has input in developing strategic marketing plans for their clients. After plans are developed and presented to clients, the AE is responsible for ensuring the plans are carried out.
At J+H, you won’t only be working one account or one aspect of a client’s campaign; you will be actively involved in everything. Creative, Production, Media, Analytics.
- Handle day-to-day activities for assigned clients and associated administrative processes.
- Manage communication relating to clients including; handling recurring client calls and meetings, as well as responding promptly to all client calls and emails.
- Document client discussions and shares actions items and client developments with appropriate agency personnel and senior management.
- Effectively prepare and present proposals, plans and agency work to clients; support other account team members in these functions.
- Keep apprised of progress of clients’ projects in various stages and departments.
- Coordinate with media team to ensure proper media mix and timing to meet client goals.
- Check and approve creative/production materials, copy, layouts, and production art, and coordinate client approval of same.
- Coordinate project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel.
- Direct client reporting and billing.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Ability to build effective relationships with a wide range of people.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritize work and handle multiple projects and clients while meeting deadlines.
- Proactive approach to work and new challenges.
- Adept at problem solving.
- Team player with leadership skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong presentation development skills.
- Naturally curious and passionate about learning.
- Google Analytics experience a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point).
- Advertising experience required.
- Bachelor's degree required.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join an established and expanding firm.
While work may be done remotely as needed, this is not a remote position. Candidate will need to be living in or moving to the Metro Detroit area.
We are a Jekyll + Hyde Labs, a mid-sized full-service advertising agency in Metro Detroit, with a primary focus on the niche of challenger brand CPG (consumer packaged goods). We handle national client campaigns from concept to reality, including strategy, research, creative, production, traditional, digital, and social media planning/placement under one roof.
Our production work includes television and radio spots, websites, banner ads, advertorials, print ads and more.
NO RECRUITERS OR AGENCIES, PLEASE.