Our advertising agency is searching for a dynamic and creative digital media professional to drive the organization's media strategy to increase sales, engagement, and overall ROI on behalf of our consumer package goods clients.
Our ideal candidate will be both creative and strategic, as well as being a passionate self-starter who is curious and thrives on learning.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join an established and expanding firm.
This is a hybrid work from home and in office position. Candidate will need to be living in or moving to the Metro Detroit area.
- Develop, write and internally present digital media plans/presentations
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns on Google, Facebook, Bing within deadlines
- Build campaigns, perform daily management and ongoing optimizations to ensure strategic alignment, proper performance and conversions based on client goals
- Manage campaign expenses – stay within budget, optimize towards monthly spend, reconcile discrepancies
- Prepare client reports with insights on campaign performance
- Communicate with agency accounting and media vendors to resolve billing issues
- Work effectively with account executives and other media team members on seamless integration of campaigns
- Participate in solidifying client goals and messaging
- Utilize, plan and execute:
- Social Platforms – Facebook / Instagram
- Google Adwords
Ideal Skills & Requirements
- 3 year of Google Adwords experience
- 2 years Facebook Ad Manager experience; within an agency setting a plus
- Google AdWords Certification or ability to get certified within 90 days
- An understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools
- Ability to quickly identify problems and create solutions
- Team player, comfortable participating in client presentations with agency team members
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Proficient math and research skills
- Naturally curious, with desire to learn, grow and explore
- Direct-to-Consumer Experience
- Facebook Certified
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance